Hyperbaric therapy, also known as mild hyperbaric oxygen therapy (mhbot - Mild Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy), is use therapeutic oxygen In a pressurized environment with a higher level thand 1 absolute atmosphere (ATA).
The increase in pressure allows the oxygen of ofmeltmore (regardless ofthe Red blood cells), until Saturize blood plasma, Cerubbrian liquidor-Spinal and body fluids generally, producing so A wide variety of effects positive Physiological, biochemicals and mobile phones.
This non-invasive therapy is the most reliable way to Increase oxygen levels transported in the blood a All body organs.
Typical treatment lasts 60-90 minutes, during which the patient is found to Breatheking normally In an isolated environment is dedicated.
IS been demonstrated in several clinical studies l’Hyperbaric oxygen therapy slight Improves innate body capacity to repair and regenerate. It is usedto then As an additional therapy to integrate and improve the healing process both in conditions chronic that acute.
At sea level atmospheric pressure is 1ata (0.98 bar around or 14.2 psi around), which allows lungs to absorb a normal amount of oxygen from the air. At higher altitudes, the pressure drops and the lungs are unable to absorb so much oxygen from the air. This is why oxygen masks they come often Used by climbers high-altitude just To increase the oxygen content due to the lack of pressure. The exact opposite takes place at lower odds (below sea level). In this caseThe pressure is greater (above 1ata) and the lungs can more easily absorb oxygen and a greater volume.
The treatment hyperbarico It is based on the concept of relationship between gas pressure and absorption in liquids (blood, plasma and tissues).The law of Henry states that "a gas comes ofloose in A liquid in proportion to its partial pressure ". For example, at sea level, atmospheric pressure is 760 mm HG is The concentration of oxygen is 21%. Then po2, that is the blood oxygenation index plasma, It is ~ 40 mm Hg.
Red blood cells have a limitation up How much oxygen can bind with 'hemoglobin. Typically la plasma blood portion is About 3% of oxygen concentration.
Positioning a subject In a hyperbaric environment ad a pressure of 3 psi, increased atmospheric pressure Sea level Ranges from 760 mm Hg to 915 mm Hg. This increase also induces an increase inPartial pressure on the oxygen gas and therefore door to ofdissolve more oxygen in thethe equivalent amount of plasma.This saturation of oxygen in the blood it allows to carry e disseminate very Extra oxygen in bodily tissues and in the internal organs, including the brain. Therefore, the transport of oxygen in the same portion of plasma has significantly increased thanks to this treatment. Just think that Three pressure atmospheres, there is quite oxygen dissimilarPlasma from support metabolic oxygenaction of the body at rest in the absence of hemoglobin!
Oxygen therapy is designed to increase the intake of oxygen to ischemic tissue or fabrics butlatthe normally well They respond to the increase in oxygen levels.
Increase the dissolved oxygen volume in the blood plasma produces five basic effects:
- Reduction of the volume of gas bubbles in the blood
- Vasoconstriction, which reduces edema and secondary hypoxia
- Restoration of aerobic metabolism in ischemic tissue
- Detoxification of poisoned tissues
- Improvement of phagocytosis
Henry's law states that inthe relationship Gas-liquid The amount of gas that dissolves into the liquid is proportional to its partial pressure. So Henry's law helps to predict how much gas will be dissolved in the liquid. The actual quantity also depends on the solubility of the gas and its partial pressure.
The law of John Dalton Osservto instead that the total pressure of a gas mixture is the sum of the pressures of each of the gases how If they existed by themselves.
UTilizzo of hyperbaric therapy It is recommended for:
- Quick recovery post Accident or Trauma
- Pre and post Medical surgery is dentalis
- Performance peak and / or faster recovery for Atlet
- Adjuvant in some chronic and serious conditions (autism, lupus, ms, Lymes and more)
Conditions that can benefit fromElla hyperbaric therapy:
- Acidity Stomach
- ADHD - Hyperativity deficit disorder
- Anti aging
- Bell paralysis
- Body detoxification
- Lesionthe cerebral
- Cerebral palsy
- Chronic fatigue
- Circulation problems
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Posthumes of the hangover
- Bad Head / Migraine
- Joint pain
- Loss of the art/ Amputations
- Lyme disease
- Multiple chemical sensitivity
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson's disease
- Skin disorders
- Sleep disorders
- Sports injury
- Healing of wounds If it's
- Easy installation and minimum maintenance
- Maximum usability. Tool for personal use, home or in professional studio
- Contained and transportable size
The hyperbaric room is safety?
Absolutely sthe! The hyperbaric chamber uses L'air environment tablet and filtered, conditioned and oxygenated. Also by making a regular use non there is no risk of oxygen toxicity Since we will arrive at a maximum saturation of 25% which can be reached 99% only with the use of the personal mask.
Once inside the room You can communicate both visually and verbally with the outside without any difficulty. Most people report comfortable experience and very Relaxing and esce from the room feeling rigenerousATA.
This therapy is not invasive, not is Pharmaceuticals and there are no dangerous side effects.
The children they can get alone?
No! An adult must always Accompany a child. It's a orfeatured mMade to stay together and dedicate time to the bond Adult / child Reading or playing.
How long does a session last?
A session usually tough dto60 minutes up to 90 minutes.
How often do I have to plan my sessions?
The will be done a recommendation based on Upand needs therapeutic is after a first evaluation dethe objectives requested.
What can I do during my hyperbaric session?
- Listenking Music or lookking a movie own pc or Tablet
- Use theL just mobile phone without limits to call or messaging.
- Playsking with portable games Or a mini-console.
Legera Books or magazines Even on digital players.
- To sleep With relaxation tools and / or sensory deprivation.
What can I expect to happen during my session?
Before inflatings cometo, La room will seem smaller than not the be compared to When completely pressurized. Within a minute the room will swell completely, leaving enough space to An adult to sit in an upright position or for Lie down completely. After the camera sarà swollen, it will begin to pressurize. This is the moment when Yes maybbe try a slight pressure toLle ears. The easiest way to alleviate any pain in the ears It is a short compensation using simply One or more of the following methods:
- Chiudistis The mouth and blocksyou firmly the nose closed with fingers and thumb. Blowsyou, as if vThe puffsyou the nose, but always keeping The nose and the mouth closed. Hearand you The air comes out through the ears when this procedure is properly And this should compensAre the difference pressure.
- Or yawning and opening The mouth as much as possible, also stretching the language. This will make the steps ofthe senthe surrounding the ears discharging The air reducing the differential of pressure.
- Sit upright. TurntAnd completely the head to the right, so completely to the left. RepeattAnd the previous steps until the ears are released.
Self you were the GA small child eneater having problems with ears during pressurization, awarenessis Massage the area just below the ears just behind the jaw.
Are there side effects?
No dangerous side effects have been reported with mild hyperbaric therapy. However, there are some things to keep in mind when you get ready for the first session in a room:
- Some people experience a slight ear discomfort when PRovano the room but very similar To the feeling you feel in Landing phase in an air flight.
- Some people experience slight fatigue after their first sessions while the body yes free fromthe elements toxic you are accumulatedI in the body. This is an effect safe and necessary For the path to physical improvement.
There are Other tips to improve the experience in the room?
It's always better Wear comfortable and wide clothing since Inarrow nds can contribute to generate sensationis of claustrophobia.
Non need Drink large quantities of liquids before entering the room.
Not usestis profumthe or colonistsis when You know you have a session hyperbaric.
There are reasons why a person should not enter in the room?
There are simple but specific restrictions on the use of the room. We must never enter ourselves if:
- you are sEight alcohol effect or Psychopower drugs,
- self you have serious Problems with the auditory conduit, at the tympanum or in presence of an ear infection
- self you have Flu symptoms or cold
- sand yes It's USATor of the perfume or of the colony.