Hyperice Back is a two-part portable cryotherapy device, easy to use. Combining a soft neoprene shell and an ice cell with a patented air release valve, the back of Hyperice perfectly shapes the ice on the lower back thanks to an "ice matrix" to achieve optimal treatment.
Designed to treat and / or prevent low back pain, spasms, fatigue or tension.
Technical specifications for the compression bandage:
- Premium grade 3mm compression neoprene with soft finish
- The non-constricting design allows for greater freedom of movement and mobility during treatment
- Provides optimal compression while maintaining a comfortable fit
- Machine washable
Technical specifications of the patented air release valve:
- Push button air release valve allows for maximum compression
- The ultra-thin "skin" of the Ice Celle quickly transfers the ice temperature to the treated area
- The flexible Ice Cell adapts perfectly to the contours of the body for maximum coverage
- The antimicrobial "skin" of the Ice Cells prevents the growth of microbes (bacteria, fungi)
- The wide opening facilitates ice loading
- Anti-leak seal
- The screw design of the opening of the connection flange locks the Ice Cell in a stable position
- Cooling surface of 20 X 20 cm