L'Hyperice UTILITY is a two-part portable cryotherapy device, easy to use. Combining a soft neoprene shell and an ice cell with a patented air release valve, Hyperice Utility shapes ice around the ankle, elbow, shin or wrist.
Designed to treat and / or prevent: ankle sprain, tennis elbow inflammation, arthritis, shin and wrist sprain.
Technical specifications for the compression bandage:
- Premium grade 3mm compression neoprene with soft finish
- The non-restrictive design allows for greater freedom of movement and mobility during ice formation
- Provides optimal compression while maintaining a comfortable fit
- It can also be placed on the elbow, wrist or ankle
- Machine washable
Technical specifications for the patented air release valve release cell:
- Push button air release valve allows for maximum compression
- The ultra-thin and resistant cellular "skin" quickly penetrates the ice temperature in the targeted area
- Flexible Ice Cell conforms to body contours for maximum coverage
- The "skin" of the antimicrobial cells prevents the growth of microbes (bacteria, fungi)
- The wide mouth opening facilitates ice loading
- Anti-leak seal
- The flange collar design locks the ice cell in place for stability
- Ice surface 8 "X 8"