220 - 240 Volt / 1N - 16A includes cooling system, hour counter, 10 meters of loading and unloading hose, predsiposition for coin mechanism.
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the CUSTOMER has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the products.
2. It will be possible for the CUSTOMER to withdraw from the purchase contract up to 14 days after the day of receipt of the products purchased online. In case of multiple purchases made by the CUSTOMER with a single order and delivered separately, the term of 14 days runs from the date of receipt of the last product.
3. The CUSTOMER who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal must notify CRIOTERAPIA.COM by means of an explicit declaration, which can be sent by accessing the "Order history" section of the "My account" space on the site www.crioterapia.com, with the creation of an IT practice of Returns.
4. The CUSTOMER may exercise the right of withdrawal also by sending any explicit declaration containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively send the standard withdrawal form, as per Annex I, part B, Legislative Decree 21/2014 (not mandatory) whose text is shown below:
Model withdrawal form pursuant to art. 49, paragraph 1, lett. h) (complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract) CRIOTERAPIA.COM d.o.o. Tehnoloski Park 24 1000 Ljubljana Slovenia e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hereby I / we (*) notify / notify (*) the withdrawal from my / our (*) sales contract for the following goods / services (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*) - Name of the consumer (s) -Address of the consumer (s) - Signature of the consumer (s) (only if this form is sent in paper version) - Date (*) Delete the unused wording.
5. In case of exercising the right of withdrawal, the CUSTOMER is required to return the goods within 14 days from the day on which he communicated to CRIOTERAPIA.COM his will to withdraw from the contract pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
6. The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, cables, etc.) and complete with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, CRIOTERAPIA.COM will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum period of 14 days.
7. As for the return of the product subject to withdrawal, the amount of the service itself will be borne by the customer and will be deducted from the amount of the refund upon receipt of the package subject to withdrawal. It is understood that in the event of a product defect, the shipping costs will in any case be borne by CRIOTERAPIA.COM.
8. The CUSTOMER is solely responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from the handling of the Product other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product. The Product must in any case be kept, handled and inspected with normal diligence and returned intact, complete in all its parts, fully functional, complete with all accessories and leaflets, with identification tags, labels and disposable seal, where present. , still attached to the Product and intact and not tampered with, as well as perfectly suitable for the use for which it is intended and free from signs of wear or dirt. Furthermore, the withdrawal applies to the Product in its entirety. It cannot therefore be exercised in relation to parts and / or accessories (which do not constitute autonomous Products) of the Product.
In the event that, in one of the legal hypotheses, the right of withdrawal does not apply, this exclusion will be given specific and express communication in the Product sheet and, in any case, during the purchase process, before the CUSTOMER proceeds to transmission of the order. In any case, the CUSTOMER is reminded that, pursuant to art. 59 of the Consumer Code, the right of withdrawal is excluded, among other things, in the event that the sale relates to: (i) products made to measure or clearly personalized; (iv) sealed products that cannot be returned for hygienic reasons or related to health protection, which have been opened after delivery.
8. As required by art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, CRIOTERAPIA.COM can suspend the refund until receipt of the goods or until the CUSTOMER demonstrates that he has returned the goods to CRIOTERAPIA. COM.
9. CRIOTERAPIA.COM will reimburse using the same payment method chosen by the CUSTOMER during the purchase.
You might like it too
Instantly and at no extra cost, sign up for your purchase.
Satisfied or reimbursed
0.01% of our customers asked for a refund.
7/7 Customer Service
Our technicians and managers will always be at your disposal.
Secure your data is guaranteed by the best platforms on the market.