Iceland's modular design allows it to be easily adapted to any type of layout. Icelab is supplied with a standard configuration for 4 people per session but can be enlarged as required.
Icelab safety technology is subject to the highest international standards which guarantee the absence of risks for the user.
- Heated security door in the main chamber
- Large heated viewing windows for external monitoring in combination with intercom system
- Large color LCD screens for complete visual monitoring of the chamber and visualization of operational data
- Clear text display of any faults in key system components
- Monitoring of technical data via modem or Internet directly from the factory
- Electric connection 400 V, three-phase, 50 A
- Power consumption in standby mode 8 kW, during therapy maximum of 18 kW
- Maintenance interval of 2,800 hours of compressor operation