The HydroWorx 200 is made for small spaces and existing facilities. Designed specifically for rehabilitation, the HydroWorx 200 utilizes warm water and our renown underwater treadmill technology to give facilities a competitive advantage that delivers superior outcomes for patients. If you’ve always wanted to offer aquatic therapy but never had the space or budget, the HydroWorx 200 is the product for you fitting into a compact 100 square feet and fitting through a standard 36” door.
VARIABLE SPEED UNDERWATER TREADMILL
- The integrated water treadmill surface has a cushioned low-impact design with excellent traction
- Treadmill speeds increase smoothly from 0.1 to 6 mph in safe .1 mph increments
- Useful for gait training and sport specific activities
ADJUSTABLE WATER DEPTH FROM 1”-50”
- Quickly add or remove water to attain pool depths ranging from 1″ to 50” with the touch of a button
- Easily change water depth to challenge athletes or progress patients from water to land
RESISTANCE JET WITH THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE HOSE
- A resistance jet is essential for water therapy, rehabilitation, sports performance training or deep tissue massage
- The jet has a wide range of water speeds and directional configurations
ADJUSTABLE 7” TOUCH SCREEN USER CONTROLS
- All functions are controlled via a pool mounted water-resistant panel with intuitive touch screen interface
- 8” tall x 35” square back platform provides safe access to the underwater treadmill chamber
CUSTOMIZED PLATFORMS AVAILABLE: (OPTIONAL UPGRADE)
- Side Platform 24” wide x 98” long
- Ramp Platform for easy wheelchair access
- HydroWorx products are made with superior strength and durability
- First-year parts and labor warranty
- Five-year structural warranty
- Extended warranty and service plans are available
START-UP AND IN-SERVICE TRAINING
- Comprehensive product training, reimbursement, and marketing guidance provided
Offering a competitive edge in a compact, affordable package
Designed to provide convenient upright hydrotherapy treatment, the functional design of the HydroWorx 200 has all the features required for effective therapy, rehabilitation and fitness, all in a package that fits through a standard 36” door.
The HydroWorx 200 features the same jet resistance technology and underwater treadmills included in all HydroWorx products. The jets provide you with a deep tissue massage, while the standalone underwater treadmill gives you the ability to burn even more calories than you would through traditional rehabilitative exercise.
With a compact aquatic treadmill such as the HydroWorx 200, you have all the benefits of land movement, without additional impact and stress on your joints and muscles. With this level of support, you can rest easy knowing your rehabilitation and exercise program is a safe way to avoid the risk of additional injury.
In 3.5 minutes, the HydroWorx 200 fills with water. Because of this speed, your physical therapy session can begin quickly and efficiently.
Additional Features and Benefits of Our Unweighting Treadmills
This intuitive and portable underwater, anti-gravity treadmill system allows for easily controlled aquatic therapy sessions. The touchscreen interface easily adjusts water depth and underwater treadmill speed and can be positioned conveniently for user or physical therapist. When using the treadmill, users can accelerate up to 6 miles per hour.
The outward opening door allows patients easy access to the treadmill, unlike having to climb or be lowered into a swimming pool.
Controlling the water temperature to suit individual needs allows for functional rehabilitation. Warm water can assist circulation, pain management and relaxation, boosting patients’
confidence and mobility.
A Space-Saving Aquatic Treadmill At A Great Cost
The HydroWorx 200 was the result of partnering with our existing and prospective customers to find the perfect blend of footprint and performance. The result is an aquatic treadmill system with a modular design, making it a freestanding hydrotherapy solution perfect for small physical therapy clinics, senior living communities or other outpatient rehab facilities where a fully turnkey aquatic therapy system is needed.
If you have been considering an above-ground therapy pool but found cost, space or construction constraints to be a barrier, the HydroWorx 200 is the professional-grade hydrotherapy solution you’ve been waiting for.
HydroWorx 200: Unweighting Treadmills From a Brand You Can Trust
Unlike our competitors, underwater treadmills and resistance therapy jets have been a standard feature in all of our therapy pools since 1998. If you’re looking for a trusted brand with products designed by clinicians, and with rehab and fitness in mind, HydroWorx is the elite and affordable choice.
All HydroWorx products are serviced by our own, highly qualified HydroWorx-trained technicians. This unparalleled customer service ensures your equipment receives the care and upkeep it needs to continue to provide you with safe workout and rehabilitation conditions.