The HydroWorx 300 Series is the benchmark for self-contained, construction-free underwater treadmill devices. Utilizing warm water therapy as a medium to enhance rehabilitation and performance through water’s buoyancy, resistance and hydrostatic pressure, this advanced hydrotherapy system provides the ultimate rehabilitation advantage.
VARIABLE SPEED UNDERWATER TREADMILL
- The integrated water treadmill surface has a cushioned low-impact design with excellent traction
- Treadmill speeds increase smoothly from 0.1 to 10 mph in safe .1 mph increments
- Useful for gait training and sport specific activities
ADJUSTABLE WATER DEPTH FROM 1”-50”
- Quickly add or remove water to attain pool depths ranging from 1″ to 50” with the touch of a button
- Easily change water depth to challenge athletes or progress patients from water to land
RESISTANCE JET WITH THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE HOSE
- A resistance jet is essential for water therapy, rehabilitation, sports performance training, swimming or deep tissue massage
- The jet has a wide range of water speeds and directional configurations
ADJUSTABLE 10” TOUCH SCREEN USER CONTROLS
- All functions are controlled via a pool mounted water-resistant panel with intuitive touch screen interface
- 8” tall x 35” square back platform provides safe access to the underwater treadmill chamber
CUSTOMIZED PLATFORMS AVAILABLE: (OPTIONAL UPGRADE)
- Side Platform 24” wide x 98” long
- Ramp Platform for easy wheelchair access
- HydroWorx products are made with superior strength and durability
- First-year parts and labor warranty
- Five-year structural warranty
- Extended warranty and service plans are available
START-UP AND IN-SERVICE TRAINING
- Comprehensive product training, reimbursement, and marketing guidance provided
Effective Aquatic Therapy Through Functional Design
Designed to provide convenient upright hydrotherapy treatment, the functional design of the HydroWorx 300 Series has all the features required for effective therapy, rehabilitation and fitness, all in a package that fits through a standard 36” door.
The HydroWorx 300 Series features the same jet resistance technology and underwater, anti-gravity treadmills included in all HydroWorx treadmill pools. The jets provide you with a deep tissue massage, while the standalone underwater treadmill gives you the ability to burn even more calories than you would through traditional rehabilitative exercise.
With a compact aquatic treadmill such as the HydroWorx 300 Series, you have all the benefits of running on land, without additional impact and stress on your joints and muscles. With this level of support, you can rest easy knowing your rehabilitation and exercise program is a safe way to avoid the risk of additional injury.
In three minutes, the tempered-glass case of the HydroWorx 300 Series fills with water. Because of this speed, your physical therapy session can begin quickly and efficiently.
Additional Features and Benefits of Our Unweighting Treadmills
This intuitive and portable underwater, anti-gravity treadmill system allows for easily controlled aquatic therapy sessions. The touch screen interface easily adjusts water depth and underwater treadmill speed and can be positioned conveniently for user or physical therapist. When using the treadmill, users can accelerate up to 10 miles per hour.
With optional extras, such as an underwater camera and pediatric handrails, patients of all ages and ability can benefit from this easy-to-operate benchmark product.
The outward opening door allows patients or athletes easy access to the treadmill, unlike having to climb or be lowered into a swimming pool.
Controlling the water temperature to suit individual needs allows for functional rehabilitation. Warm water can assist circulation, pain management and relaxation, boosting patients’ confidence and mobility.
HydroWorx 300 Series: Unweighting Treadmills From a Brand You Can Trust
Unlike our competitors, underwater treadmills and resistance therapy jets have been a standard feature in all of our therapy pools since 1998. If you’re looking for a trusted brand with products designed by clinicians, and with rehab and fitness in mind, HydroWorx is the elite and affordable choice.
All HydroWorx products are serviced by our own, highly qualified HydroWorx-trained technicians. This unparalleled customer service ensures your equipment receives the care and upkeep it needs to continue to provide you with safe workout and rehabilitation conditions.